WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED!
Order & Payments
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Rupay, Visa, MasterCard, Mestro, American Express, UPI, Google Pay and Net Banking.
Why was my order cancelled?
There are several reasons why your order may have been cancelled:
- The item(s) sold out.
- There is a delay in replenishment for your item(s).
- We are unable to verify your billing information
Note: If your order is cancelled for any of the reasons above, you will receive an email confirming your order’s cancellation. The full amount of the order will be refunded back to the original form of payment used. Refunds can take up to 2-5 business days to clear and 7-10 business days for the amount to post to your account
How do I change or cancel my order?
We understand how important your order is, so we aim to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. However, if you still want to cancel your order, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I placed an order, but never received a confirmation email.
1) If you do not receive an email from us within a few hours of placing your order, please check your personal spam folder. If it's not there, the email address on file may be spelled incorrectly.
2) To check your orders, log into your Zeyo account and select the “My Orders” option to review your order history.
3) If you are still unable to locate the confirmation email for your order, please contact our Customer Care team by emailing email@example.com.
Return & Exchange
What is your exchange & return policy?
1) We offer free returns and exchanges within 7 days.
2) Exchanges must be requested within 7 days of item delivery.
3) Only size exchanges for the same item are allowed.
4) Only one exchange is available per item.
5) Sale and promotional items are not eligible for returns, exchanges or refunds.
6) Items not meeting the acceptable conditions listed in the Return Policy will be denied.
How do I make an exchange or return?
Just send us an email with your Order Number at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will then follow up.
I received a damaged item. What do I do?
At ZEYO, every order goes through a thorough QC process. However, if you receive a damaged item, please provide a photo of the damaged item clearly displaying the damage by emailing our Customer Care at email@example.com, along with a description of the damage and your Order Number. Once we receive your email and assess the damage, we will contact you to determine the appropriate course of action. We offer an Easy Return Policy for your convenience and satisfaction.
Do you refund shipping fees?
No, we do not offer refunds for standard shipping charge if the order was placed using COD or if the order value is below ₹1500
What should I do if I have forgotten my password?
Don’t worry! Simply click the “Forgot Your Password?” link above to the signin button and follow the instructions provided. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you continue to experience any problems logging in.
How do I unsubscribe from your emails and newsletters?
We’re sorry to see you go! To unsubscribe, just hit the “unsubscribe” link on the bottom of the email or newsletter.
Need more help?
Not able to find the answers you need?
please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team. We're here to assist you and can be reached by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org